Monday 14 March 2011

Downer Day!!!

Monday all i can say is I hate Mondays got the boring est subjects, history, geography, maths. And it doesn't make it any better when you get turned down by a boy. I won't go into any more detail than that. All I have to say is get a friend to ask a boy or girl out cause then you don't have to be embarrassed if they say no. Better yet which saved part of my life, if the friend asks him/her out and he/she says no get the friend to say it was a joke. That helps cause then it isn't so orquard.
Also something that stinks in my life at the mo. My 2 best friends have gone of on a trip to Germany for 2 weeks :( poo!!! at least I've got more friends and my bestie that's gone to Germany is getting me a huge gummy bear :) smiley face!!!

I also made pastry today cause were making pastys yumm!!! I'm putting chicken and ketchup in tomorrow yey!!! but I have to eat it after school cause it's 5Th lesson d.t :( I wanted it for lunch :(
More tom oz :) xxx
j

No comments:

Post a Comment