Tuesday 15 March 2011

Tuesday - Tuesday is that funny day in the week that nobody takes much notice of. Just like that one friend at the back of your group you know but don't see. Well today I was pretty much a tuesday. My best friends that i've been hanging out with are kinda split into to groups. I don't want to be biased with them but i'm better friends with the 2 people on one side. And it's kinda the other sides fault. It's about a boy duh.
They all seem to be so hung up in boys and more 16 year old things it's like really annoying cause I have to prettend I know about all this stuff just for them to talk to me. Well not that there meen and wouldn't talk to me but it helps. like a quote from one of my best friends - I haven't kissed a boy in 3 weeks thats like forever. And i was like I haven't kissed a boy in a year. Like im not bothered even though I want a boy friend.
But I love them anyway :) xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment